Category: Full-time job offer
Start date: Flexible
Remuneration: From 1500 € (gross) + bonuses
Key attributes we would look for:
1. Demonstrable numerical/analytical ability – prior academic/working knowledge of Microsoft Excel a big advantage;
2. Strong communicator in written and spoken English and Slovak – top UK/US school/university would be an advantage;
3. Naturally curious, entrepreneurial, dynamic and able to learn new concepts quickly;
4. Good interpersonal skills.
Supporting the transaction and portfolio management team in preparing:
1. Numerical and written reports about existing investments;
2. Marketing and due diligence of new investment opportunities;
3. Ad-hoc analytical exercises in support of the above.
The successful candidate would hope to gain:
1. Stronger financial modelling and report writing skills;
2. Knowledge of investment practices and processes;
3. Exposure to a variety of dynamic and exciting asset classes;
4. Access to a broad network of experienced colleagues and clients.