Category: Full-time, Part-time
Start date: Asap
Remuneration: From 2,100 € gross depending on years of experience and contract type
Key attributes we would look for:
• At least three years of compliance experience in the financial sector, preferably in asset managers, banks and/or other financial institutions ;
• Knowledge of relevant national legislation, interantional best practises;
• Strong communication skills and excellent problem-solving abilities;
• Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
• Good judgment and impeccable ethic;
The CO’s responsibility is to manage and enforce internal policies and procedures regarding to Avanea’s compliance program, i.e.:
• Develop, implement and monitor the compliance program, supervise overall compliance activities;
• Cooperate with external KYC/AML service providers based in Luxembourg;
• Liaise with the National Bank of Slovakia and other relevant local authorities as well as with foreign authorities if necessary, in order to meet regulatory obligations;
• Conduct risk assessments and compliance reviews, execute the administrative and operational compliance activities;
• Keeping up-to-date with ongoing changes in relevant legislation, regulatory guidance and corporate best practices;
• Advise on compliance issues and guide the company in the establishment of controls to mitigate them;
• Develop and implement KYC/AML training program and ensure that it is always in compliance with applicable legislation;
• Cooperate with external service providers during the process of new investors’ on-boarding, monitoring existing investor relations;
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders all reporting and other requirements;
• Advice on GDPR compliance agenda;
• Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties;
The successful candidate would hope to gain:
Co-creation of the processes, your ideas is what we need.
Professional growth through in-house and external trainings, conferences and just from everyday work with top business professionals from all over the world.
Flexibility in working hours, we are a result-driven organization and let our employees manage their time.
Rapid personal and career growth.
Financial contribution to health/sport/education based on your choice.