Start date: Flexible
Remuneration: From 2500 € gross depending on years of experience plus bonuses
Key attributes we would look for:
1. Master degree in law obtained from a Slovak university (an additional LL.M. degree is a great advantage);
2. Strong communication in written and spoken English and Slovak – top UK/US school/university is an advantage;
3. Naturally curious, entrepreneurial, dynamic and able to learn new concepts quickly;
4. Good interpersonal skills;
5. 3-5 years of experience.
1. Drafting and review of transaction documents for domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions;
2. Organisation of general meetings, preparation of corporate documents;
3. Due diligence, legal research and analyses;
4. Set-up of companies, fund structures or other collective investment schemes; legal negotiations;
5. General in-house agenda (employment law, commercial agreements, compliance & regulatory).
The successful candidate would hope to gain:
1. Opportunities for progression based on performance;
2. Emphasis on career growth and continuous personal development;
3. Exposure to a variety of dynamic and exciting asset classes;
4. High level of interaction and exposure to senior team members and investment professionals, VC, energy and technology experts.