Start date: Asap
Remuneration: From 4,500 € gross depending on years of experience
Key attributes we would look for:
• Very good working knowledge of server, storage and networking infrastructure including specification, configuration, and operation
• Good knowledge of Infrastructure monitoring using open-source tools
• Understanding of basic power input source and output to operate data center and server room.
• Exposure to Linux OS, Ceph for storage and Sonic for networking
• Experience with racking, cabling and installations
• Practical knowledge of Shell, Bash and/or other scripting languages
• Good communication skills
• Ability to document process and policy
• Rack and mount physical equipment
• Set up and monitor server, storage, and networking infrastructure with use of OpenBMC, Zabbix and other tools based on your preference
• Set up and cable 1G/100G / 400G Ethernet/Fiber and team up NICs
• Research latest trends in AI and HPC infrastructure and apply best practice
• Cable, label and maintain infrastructure inventory
• Operate, install, configure, and monitor UPS and PDU related tasks
• Maintain hardware inventory and support renewal
The successful candidate would hope to gain:
Co-creation of the processes, your ideas is what we need.
Professional growth through in-house and external trainings, conferences and just from everyday work with top business professionals from all over the world.
Flexibility in working hours, we are a result-driven organization and let our employees manage their time.
Rapid personal and career growth.
Financial contribution to health/sport/education based on your choice.