Start date: Flexible
Remuneration: From 1300 €
Key attributes we would look for:
1. Excellent communication skills (SK/ENG) verbal and written, including writing, editing, and proofreading.
2. Top UK/US school/university would be an advantage;
3. Demonstrable numerical/analytical ability – prior academic/working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
4. Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail;
5. Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
6. Good judgment and impeccable ethic; and,
7. Intellectual curiosity and desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative environment.
1. Contribute to planning, drafting, and distributing key documents and messages (e.g. press releases, investor presentations);
2. Maintain IR calendar and manage planning and logistics for key events (e.g. conferences, roadshows);
3. Develop contacts within the company and investor community to maintain current information and credibility;
4. Prepare ad hoc analysis (financial and analytical IR communications);
5. Develop a thorough understanding of the company and portfolio companies; and,
6. Monitor, analyze and communicate peer company and industry trend.
The successful candidate would hope to gain:
1. Exposure to a variety of dynamic and exciting asset classes;
2. Knowledge of investment practices and processes;
3. A unique career path, an open and collaborative culture, and opportunities to work globally and locally; and,
4. Access to a broad network of experienced colleagues and clients.