Category: Full-time (3-month trial period)
Start date: Flexible
Remuneration: From 1500 € (gross), based on experience + bonuses
We are looking for an in-house lawyer to support our legal department. The ideal candidate shall have a master’s degree in law obtained from a Slovak university (an additional LL.M. degree is a great advantage) and 2-3 years of professional experience preferably in corporate law and M&A. An excellent command of English is a must. Any background in finance or economics is a positive, but not required.
The responsibilities include, in particular:
• drafting and review of transaction documents for domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions;
• organisation of general meetings, preparation of corporate documents;
• due diligence;
• legal research and analyses;
• set-up of companies, fund structures or other collective investment schemes;
• legal negotiations;
• support of the compliance team.
What do we offer:
• very motivating salary with bonus schemes and opportunities for progression based on performance;
• emphasis on career growth and continuous personal development;
• teambuilding activities and other informal events;
• private health care paid by the employer;
• young and dynamic team, friendly work environment;
• exposure to major domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions;
• high level of interaction and exposure to senior team members and investment professionals, VC, energy and technology experts.