Category: Full-time job offer
Start date: ASAP
Key attributes we look for:
• Exceptional administrative skills;
• Good communication skills in written and spoken English and Slovak;
• Detail oriented with fantastic organizational ability;
• Naturally curious, entrepreneurial, dynamic and able to learn new concepts quickly;
• Familiar with key legal principles, basic computer skills and excellent time management;
• Experience in a legal environment is an advantage.
• Preparation of materials for shareholder/board meetings, filling-in registration and other administrative forms.
• Drafting of minutes from meetings, task planning.
• Maintenance of electronic files and organisation of hard-copy documents.
• Maintenance and update of business calendar, communication with public authorities, shareholders and business partners.
• Tracking of filing processes, payments and compliance with other obligations.
• Keeping all databases and records up-to-date.
• Other administrative support to the legal department.
The successful candidate would hope to gain:
• Opportunities for progression based on performance;
• Emphasis on career growth and continuous personal development;
• Exposure to a variety of dynamic and exciting asset classes;
• High level of interaction and exposure to senior team members and investment professionals, VC, energy and technology experts.