Start date: Flexible
Remuneration: Starting from 1400 €, depending on experience and education
Key attributes we would look for:
1. Excellent communication skills (SK/ENG) verbal and written, including writing, editing, and proofreading;
2. Top UK/US school/university would be an advantage rewarded in the offered salary package;
3. Demonstrable numerical/analytical ability – prior academic/working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
4. Strong interest or previous experience in finance would be an advantage;
5. Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail;
6. Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
7. Good judgment and impeccable ethics; and,
8. Intellectual curiosity and desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative environment.
1. Contribute to planning, drafting, and distributing key documents and messages (e.g. press releases, media packages, marketing materials, etc.);
2. Maintain PR calendar and manage planning and logistics for key events (e.g. conferences, roadshows, etc.);
3. Social media and website maintenance;
4. Prepare ad hoc analysis (marketing and analytical PR communication);
5. Recommend and execute website and campaign optimizations;
6. Monitor, analyse and communicate peer company and industry trends;
7.Actively shape projects with a positive social and environmental impact.
The successful candidate would hope to gain:
1. Exposure to a variety of dynamic and exciting asset classes;
2. Knowledge of investment practices and processes;
3. In-depth knowledge of data-driven marketing and strategic communication;
4. A unique career path, an open and collaborative culture, and opportunities to work globally and locally; and,
5. Access to a broad network of experienced colleagues and clients.